Youth electrocuted in Jessore

UNB, Benapole
A young man died from electrocution at Bhaina village in Jessore Sadar upazila on Monday night.
The deceased was identified as Jahurul Islam,32, son of Fasiar Rahman of the village.
Locals said Jahurul was severely injured as he came in contact with a live electric wire at about 10.30pm while doing work of electricity connection in his room.
Critically injured Juhurul was rushed to Jessore 250-bed Hospital where attending doctor declared him dead.

Leave a Reply