Child electrocuted in Comilla

A child died and another was injured from electrocution at Jam Masjid
of Mahichile Bazar in Chandina upazila on Monday night.
The dead is Jasim, 14, student of class VII of Mahichile High School
and son of Omar Ali of the village.
Injured Sajib, 10, student of class III of the same school and son of
the Abul Hossain of the same village, was admitted to Comilla Medical
College Hospital.
Sources said Jasim and Sajib came in contact with a live electric wire
on the rooftop of the mosque when they were getting onto it to say
prayers on the night of Shab-e-Barat around 9:30pm.

Leave a Reply